On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:07:17PM -0700, Daren Sefcik wrote:
> I am thinking the answer is no but figured I would ask just to make
> sure...basically can I change individual server maxconn numbers on-the-fly
> while haproxy is running or do I need to do a full restart to have them
> take effect?

It's not possible right now but given that we support dynamic maxconn,
I see no technical problem to implement it and I actually think it would
be a good idea to support this on the CLI, as "set maxconn server XXX"
just like we have "set maxconn frontend YYY".

If you (or anyone else) is interested in trying to implement it, I'm
willing to review the patch and help if any difficulty is faced.