On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 08:16:07AM +0000, ??????????????? wrote:
> ohh.. i want to modify backend side... how to to it?

It was not implemented. I noticed that the choice of action names was
rather poor because it's confusing, no side is indicated. I think in
1.7 we'll have to rename some actions to make them more obvious, these
ones included.

It will be a little more difficult to implement on the backend side
because the decision is taken before the connection is established
so we have to store that decision somewhere. On the frontend side it
was easy, we just find the connection's fd and perform the action
immediately.