I was delivering the "quick" answer to have this feature right now :)

This is a need we identified and I already talked to Willy about it.
There is technically nothing against such feature.
We need time or resource to develop it.
If you want to contribute, write a similar function than csv_enc() in
src/standard.c.

Baptiste