Thank you! Upgrading to 1.6.2 seems to have fixed the issue.
Regards,

Marc

Lukas Tribus <luky...@hotmail.com> , 11/6/2015 10:25 AM:
> Hi
>
> I am testing out the new 1.6 Haproxy and everything works great except
> when I try to use it for balancing LDAP traffic in mode tcp. It seems
> to segfault after doing an initial connection. Below is the
> information, please let me know if I can get you any other information.
> Thanks!

Please use latest stable 1.6.2 release. A number of major bugs have been
fixed. If thats what you are using already and it still crashes, please
provide "haproxy -vv" output and if possible a gdb backtrace of
the crash.

Thanks,

Lukas