On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:32 PM, Bryan Talbot <bryan.tal...@ijji.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Laurent Senta <laurent.se...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>> I think there's a bug in how HAProxy handles timeout, that'd be great if
>> you can confirm or help me figure out what I do wrong:
>>
>> Basically: if a server timeout happens on a keep-alive connection, haproxy
>> does not write a 504 response before closing the socket.

I believe this is the same behaviour that I submitted a patch (without
a lot of context in the description) for in
https://www.marc.info/?l=haproxy&m=141822428718492&w=4

We have been running a patched version of 1.5.x with this applied in
our environment for almost a year, which although it has a very
specific use case and does not touch all the features of the project,
has had zero issues with leaking sockets/memory (or segfaults).