On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 01:21:16AM +0100, PiBa-NL wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Ok, ill try and see if i can add a config setting for it. And move the
> whitespace changes to a separate patch.
> Will take me some time..

And for what it's worth, I was about to make the same comments as Simon.
Please however split the two :
  - 1 patch to change the default timeout that we can backport
  - another patch to make it configurable that we will not backport.

I think your choice of 10s for the default timeout is reasonable. We
had to start with something, the check interval made sense given that
we reused that code, but it turns out that the default interval is 2s
and is too short for this specific use.