Hi Willy,

Thanks for your help.
On 12/03/2015 03:25 PM, Willy Tarreau wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for this precision. All I can say for now is that you clearly
encountered a bug but that we don't know what this bug is. We'll have
to check in the code for something which could cause this. It would
be interesting to know for how long the process has been running before
the issue appeared, eventhough it will not tell us for how long the
connection remained alive.

According to our logs, both HAproxy processes were started at Nov 24 11:25:xx and application errors caused by lack of session replication started happenning at Dec 1 17:05:35
So that's a bit more than 1 week later.

We'll keep looking for replication errors in the next days, and specially in 1 week, and report back.

Sylvain