Hi,

I have two backends named "nginx-http" and "nginx-https": the first
one handle HTTP connections, the second one HTTPS connections.

The proxy protocol works successfully on nginx-http backend:
  server server1 10.0.80.1:8080 send-proxy check check-send-proxy fall
3 inter 2s weight 10

But the same configuration doen't work on nginx-https backend ("SSL
handshake failure"):
  server server1 10.0.80.1:8443 ssl send-proxy check check-send-proxy
check-ssl ca-file /etc/ssl/certs/Certum_Trusted_Network_CA.pem cookie
test1 fall 3 inter 2s weight 10

As soon has I remove the "send-proxy" and "check-send-proxy"
directives everything works fine, so I think this is not an
SSL-related issue.
I use latest HAProxy and Nginx stables versions on Debian Jessie. SPDY
is not activated on Nginx side.

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Leroy