Hi guys,

we have a long list of backends (want to monitor each application on a tomcat behind us) - and would like to use part of the url ( first part between / / ) to identify the backend (in haproxy) to use.

so if we get a request for /sebseb/api/whatever - we'd like to use backend named kki-sebseb.

we figure this should not be dangerous since haproxy seems fairly well coded - so a request for something bogus, should just result in the backend being invalid - and returning a 504 (we hope) ?

I can't seem to find any examples on the net.. and can't figure it out from the haproxy 1.5 docs..

I was hoping any of you had some hints :)

Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - k...@vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk - Tlf. 61281200

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer