Hello,

I have an option http-ignore-probes in defaults section.
When I declare frontend in "tcp" mode, I get the following warning:

[WARNING] 027/172718 (18281) : config : 'option http-ignore-probes' ignored for
frontend 'MYTEST-front' as it requires HTTP mode.

In defaults section I have other http-specific options (e.g. http-keep-alive),
which does not produce a warning in tcp backend.
Is it intended?  It looks logical to produce such a warning only if
http-specific option is used directly in tcp backend and silently ignore it
when used in defaults.

Thanks.