Hi Pieter,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 09:42:24PM +0100, P.Baauw wrote:
> Hi Willy, Baptiste,
>
> Hereby a 'backport' for 1.6.
> Hope its ok like this?
> I took a little different structure as i did for 1.7. But as there is no
> need to allow different keywords 'in the future' for 1.6 i think it is ok.

Definitely!

Just a few comments below, but don't worry I'll adjust them by myself when
applying :

> +             else if (strcmp(args[1], "retry") != 0) {
> +                     Alert("parsing [%s:%d] : '%s' expects 'retry' and
> <time> as arguments got '%s'.\n",
> +                             file, linenum, args[0], args[1]);
> +                     err_code |= ERR_ALERT | ERR_WARN;

Normally we don't set ALERT and WARN together, ERR_ALERT reports that a
message was sent using Alert() while ERR_WARN reports that a message was
sent with Warning().

Also given that some people ignore warnings, I tend to indicate when
something is known to be deprecated, I'll probably add something like
"This will not work in future versions".

Thanks!