Hi Willy, Simon,

Op 16-2-2016 om 21:56 schreef Willy Tarreau:
Simon,

are you OK with this series from Pieter ?

Should we backport them to 1.6 ? They look like fixes but I'm uncertain.
Patches 1 and 4 i think should be backported to 1.6.
1- allows the tcp connection to send multiple syn packets, so 1 lost packet does not cause the mail to be lost. It changes the socket timeout from 2 to 10 seconds, this allows for 3 syn packets to be send and waiting a little for their reply. 2- makes above time configurable, but i think the 10 seconds is a ok default for most people. 4- changes the line endings send in a email DATA part to <CRLF> this seems to comply better with the rfc documentation. And works better with Exchange 2013.

p.s.
3- (was a unrelated patch to resolver config parsing, discussed separately)

Regards,
Pieter