On 03/24/2016 04:07 PM, Christian Ruppert wrote:
Hi all,

I've just upgraded some hosts to 1.6.4 (from 1.5) and immediately got a

[...]

and two for doing some "curl -Lvs http://127.0.0.1:8080"; by hand.
If you do some on the first and some on the second host you'll notice
different values on one side. Also the counter may e.g. double while the
other side has the correct/actual value. This results into several
thousands of requests on our prod. systems but according to the logs it
can't be correct.
Does anybody else have similar weirdness or can you guys confirm false
values?
The *_cnt values seem to be ok but the *_rate ones seem to be false in
some cases.

Hi,

This is a know bug in the 1.6 series.
Willy spoke about it in a few posts on this list.
It is not fixed yet.

Regards.
Sylvain