From: Chad Lavoie [mailto:clav...@haproxy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 9:45 PM
To: haproxy@formilux.org
Cc: Jeff Palmer <j...@palmerit.net>; Stefan Johansson
<stefan.johans...@adtoma.com>
Subject: Re: SSL Cipher stats

Greetings,

On 03/08/2016 11:20 AM, Jeff Palmer wrote:
> I too would be interested in this.
>
> extra points if the info could be gathered for individual backends or
> frontends.
I didn't explicitly mention it, but my example config tracks by frontend id in
the stick table (id was 7 in my example).  If in "tcp-request content track-sc0
fe_id() table sslv3-count if { ssl_fc }" fe_id is changed with be_id then it
will track based on the backend instead.

To translate the id's to names looking at the iid field of "show stat"
(to the socket as the show table is done to get the stats) will identify the
one in question.

Also, I neglected to mention if you have nbproc >1 it won't add up the values,
so if its important to have all of the requests processed adding them up via a
shell script should be able to do that.

- Chad