On 05/17/2016 12:53 PM, Tugberk Ugurlu wrote:
> Thanks for getting back!
> Is there a place that I can influence this change or do you think that this
> is something not possible cuz of some internal architectural concerns or
> similar? I am trying to mimic the AWS ELB's register and deregister features.
> BTW, is HAProxy open source? If so, is it on GitHub or somewhere else?

It most certainly is. You can find links to git repositories and other
resources at http://www.haproxy.org/

Note that the main repos are _not_ on Github, but if you prefer Github
there is an _inofficial_ clone on Github: https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy

For discussions and feature requests this mailing list is the right place.
As for this specific feature, it has been requested several times before
and is, as far as I understand, being worked on, but not with high priority.

> Thanks for getting back again, I do appreciate it!

You're welcome :)

Conrad