On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Tim Düsterhus <t...@bastelstu.be> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 30.08.2016 22:10, Baptiste wrote:
> > Worst case, set X to 10 and you're good ;)
> >

> That would not help if slots are not freed and IP addresses change
> randomly. But you already clarified in your reply that this is not the
> case.
>
> So: No more questions from my side for the moment. Thanks!
>
> Best regards
> Tim Düsterhus

I have one question for you guys.
If I want to setup a lab on my computer, what would be the fastest way to
build it?
I mean, running docker on my laptop does not seem to be sufficient and I
don't really understand what would the bear minimum setup.
If you could help me on this point, I'll appreciate it a lot!

Baptiste