Hi

Am 14-10-2016 16:33, schrieb Pavlos Parissis:
Hi,

I just want to drop a note and mention that http-reuse works very well
for us:

% ss -t state established '( sport = :http )'|wc -l
2113

% ss -t state established '( dport = :http )'| wc -l
408

As, you can see connections established to backend servers are much less
than the connections from clients. In the attached graph you can see
24-hour pattern doesn't influence that much the number of connections to
backend.

Great ;-)

Just for my curiosity which great working version do you have in place?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Best regards
Aleks