So I took a poke at this, and it seems pretty trivial to add an option
to support changing the namespace for a peer local binding. However I
implemented it on my own system by just copying the bind keyword parsing
code out of `cfg_parse_listen`. Meaning that I just added support for
*ALL* bind keywords, not just `namespace`.

Given how trivial it was, I'm willing to attempt putting together a
patch to add the functionality, but have a few questions.
The primary question is should I add support for all bind options? Or
only the `namespace` option?
Should I do something similar for the peer remotes, adding support for
all server options?

Other thoughts?