Hi, I am trying to figure out a good set of timeout values for a high traffic
(high connection rate) HTTP(S) setup.

I am using option http-server-close and the backend servers are on the same
network.
Intuitively I would like to lower both client and server timeouts, but it seems
that many examples give even higher values.
The keep-alive seems somewhat reasonable, our service can be called at various
places during a page load and some pages take time to load.
The http-request could maybe be lower, but 5s should cover even slow cellular
connections.

What I've come up with is the following:

timeout connect 5000
timeout http-request 5000
timeout http-keep-alive 10000
timeout client 30000