Hi Cyril,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 11:00:42PM +0100, Cyril Bonté wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> This is an old patch I've never send, so I do it right now to open the
> discussion, it' not necessarily to merge it immediately in the 1.7.0 release
> ;-)

Ah OK thanks for the precision :-)

Just out of curiosity, have you checked if it was not sufficient to list
all idle sessions ? I *think* all keep-alive sessions are now in the
idle queue, I should recheck. And you can even decide which ones to
keep or kill, as if they're in the private queue they must not be shared
because of 401/407. But again I could be missing something big.

Cheers,