Hi Marcin,

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 02:08:05PM +0100, Marcin Deranek wrote:
> Hi,
> These 2 patches add ability to fetch frontend/backend name in your
> logic, so they can be used later to make routing decisions (fe_name) or
> taking some actions based on backend which responded to request (be_name).
> In our case we needed a fetcher to be able to extract information we
> needed from frontend name.

Just merged now, thanks. A few weeks ago someone needed it, I guess it
was for logging, and I thought we had it though it was not the case, so
I realized we were missing it. In fact we still have quite a number of
fields available as log tags which do not have an equivalent sample fetch
function. It would be nice to ensure we have all of them and document the
equivalence as well in the logformat table.

Thanks,