Hi, thanks for the patch.

Maybe it is more efficient to simply add a "#define _KERNEL", or the
following code:

#if defined(__FreeBSD__) || defined(__NetBSD__) || defined(__OpenBSD__)
#define _KERNEL
#endif

I'm not sure that src_hlua.c was the good file for adding these
kinds of defines or includes. Even if these defines are used only in
this file, I suppose that it should be used in other file (in the
future).

unfortunately, pattern mathing use only the length in bits of the mask.
I can't compare.

Maybe Willy have an opinion about this ?

Thierry