Hi Willy,

Am 05.12.2016 um 19:31 schrieb Willy Tarreau:

This extra CRLF marks the end of headers and everything which follows is
a body, so nginx does the right thing by not seeing it since it's a bug.
I've merged the fix now. I can confirm that the very first commit that
brought this feature was already bogus (commit 0140f25 ("[MINOR] redirect:
add support for "set-cookie" and "clear-cookie"", merged in 1.3.16-rc1)!

Following up on this, the fix is currently in 1.8-dev and 1.7, I don't see it in 1.6 and 1.5
yet, do you intend to backport? Sounds nasty enough to troubleshoot.

Also, there are a number of fixes that have accumulated in 1.5, I think this could warrant
a release?

cheers,
lukas