Quick question:  how can I configure HAProxy to redirect (via
`http-request redirect ...`) without HAProxy sending the `Connection:
close` header, thus still allowing keep-alive on this connection.

My use-case is the following:  I have a stubborn server that insists
on pointing to the "wrong" resource URL's, thus on a page load, I get
a storm of redirects, each with a different connection (due to the
`Connection: close` reply header).

I tried to skim the documentation and search the internet (and the
mailing list archives), but no such topic popped-up, thus I have the
feeling this is quite impossible as of now...

Thanks,
Ciprian.