Hi Everyone,

Simon I've been playing with this patch today and I'm sorry to say that
adding it to a 1.8 dev build as of today does not look to work.

I did have to manually update a few of the patch chunks so I'm willing to
admit that it could be me that broke it and I will be having another go
tomorrow unless Willy would be kind enough to update the 1.8 download for
us with your patch already applied.

However, the problem that I have now is that either the haproxy.stat file
does not exist at all or I just keep getting:

# echo "show info json" | socat /tmp/haproxy.stat stdio | python -m
json.tool
No JSON object could be decoded

As I said I will try again tomorrow with a fresh brain and eyes.

--
With Kind Regards.

Scott McKeown
Loadbalancer.org
http://www.loadbalancer.org
Tel (UK) - +44 (0) 3303801064 (24x7)
Tel (US) - +1 888.867.9504 (Toll Free)(24x7)