Damn. I shouldn't respond to questions after midnight :-(. I completely
overread this is about client certificates until now. Sorry for missing that,
Sam; and thanks Willy for the interesting link.

One question comes up for me though, after reading it (unless I am still not
awake enough, in which case I apologize upfront). The article contains
instructions about a cron job to periodically fetch a CRL and put it in the
place where haproxy expects it. But doesn't haproxy load the file just once on
startup? Would replacing it like that even be noticed?

Daniel