Hi,

I just want to know that , can i set following cookie for JESESSIONID only.

rspirep ^(set-cookie:.*) \1;\ HttpOnly
rspirep ^(set-cookie:.*) \1;\ Secure

I need the syntax, i did this in Apache, but i want to it in HaProxy.
Following setting i did in apache and its working perfect.

#Header edit Set-Cookie (JSESSIONID.*) "$1; HTTPOnly" #Header edit
Set-Cookie (JSESSIONID.*) "$1; Secure"

*Devendra Joshi*
*Naap**tol* Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.
M: +91 8080106035 | Tel: +91 022 61432446

--
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any documents, files, or previous e-mail
messages appended or attached to it may contain confidential and/or