So from what I can find, mode http and alpn h2 are not supported together?
alpn h2 is only supported with mode tcp? I get no errors with my config, so
I don't know what is unsupported.

I need mode http so I can insert cookies and do other things not supported
in mode tcp.

If someone could give me a definitive yes or no, i would be most grateful.

If mode http and alpn h2 aren't supported together, do we know if any
release in the near future will support it? I thought it was coming in 1.7
but I can't find any documentation on it.

Thanks!

~Matt