On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:20:45PM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 07:54:30PM +0100, Frederic Lecaille wrote:
> > Hello HAProxy ML,
> >
> > I am starting this new thread to publish a serie of patches to make
> > all "server" settings be supported on "default-server" lines.
> (...)
>
> Fred, that's overall very clean stuff, thank you. I've already
> applied the first 7 ones. I'll postpone the SSL ones to the end so that
> we know what to do once Emeric and Manu have found a solution which
> satisfies them both :-)

OK in the end I realized that taking the SSL stuff later would only
complicate things both for you and for Manu/Emeric so I preferred to
take everything now even if some of these have to be adjusted later.

I'm not much comfortable with the "sslv3" and so on as they easily read
as "use sslv3 only" (for me at least) but we can get rid of them once we
have everything needed with min-tls/max-tls, and if some users want to
keep them anyway then we can complete the doc to mention explicitly what
they do (ie: stop disabling support for sslv3). So that's no big deal.

Thanks Fred!