Am 04-04-2017 10:25, schrieb Willy Tarreau:
On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 10:16:16AM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> Do you want me to add links to your gitlab repo in the
> download sections ? I'm seeing you have haproxy 1.6 an 1.7, that
> could be of interest to lots of people. If so, please suggest what
> links are most appropriate (I'm seeing centos and rhel but I'm not
> sure about the benefit of differenciating them).

Yes.

Please can you use the meta repo where I link to the dedicated repo.

https://gitlab.com/aleks001/haproxy

OK now done on the left navigation bar.

Wow men you are fast 8-O.

Thank you

I will also add 1.8-dev soon ;-)

Maybe I can contribute to the official repo & image.
https://hub.docker.com/_/haproxy/

Do you know who maints this image?

No, but I was recently asked and am now wondering whether it's someone
here on the list or maybe even someone from HapTech, but I don't know.
I've added this link as well.

The differentiation between the centos and rhel is only for some company
policies.

Some company rules say 'Only enterprise software (OS, Apps, ...)' for this I
maintaine the rhel part.

OK that makes sense.

I know the most of the pros and cons of such rules but you know *rules are
rules* ;-)

Oh yes :-)

Cheers,