Hi,

I am Nicki from B2B Data Group., Following one of our recent market studies; we
have compiled a list of Companies Seeking Business Intelligence Software
Solutions and this list can be used for your marketing initiatives, to provide
them your Software Solutions.

The list has been based on the following requirements:

*              Key Decision Makers- (C-Level, V&D Level, Business Intelligence
Analyst, Business Intelligence Manager, Director of Market Intelligence and more

*              Industries: - Health| Education| Telco| Financial Services|
Manufacturing| Retail| Transport| High Tech| Energy & Utilities| Travel &
Hospitality| Media & Entertainment and more.

If this sounds good let me know your target audience in below format and I'll
get back to you with sample file for free for the same.

Industry/Technology     : _________(Any Industry/Technology)

Job Title                            : _________(Any Job Title)

Geography                       : _________(Worldwide)

Looking forward to your response

Best Regards,

Nicki| Marketing Coordinator

To discontinue receiving email from us, reply as "NO"