Hello,

I'll try do describe the issue as clear as possible:

We set up an haproxy Cluster on Ubuntu16.04 + pacemaker + corosync

We faced an issue where after working for a few hours with single core (the
haproxy process was bind to core #1 not #0 - which is handling the IRQ
interrupts )

it is 100% utilized.

When restarting the haproxy process it drops down to 40% (with same traffic)
and after a few hours it gets to 100% again.

Then we changed to nbproc 8 and assigned the following cpu mapping:

    nbproc 8
    cpu-map odd 1 3 5 7
    cpu-map even 2 4 6 8

I spread the fronted so that HTTP goes to 'odd' and HTTPS goes to 'even'
However we are facing the same issue, only that now we see core#5 on 100%
Attached sysctl.conf + haproxy.conf

Haproxy: HA-Proxy version 1.7.3 2017/02/28
OS: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
Kernel: 4.4.0-66-generic
Pacemaker: 1.1.14-2
Corosync 2.3.5-3