Hello Sarunas,

Thank you very much for considering HAProxy products and solutions for your business.

If you are looking for help with HAProxy Community Edition then we recommend looking at our community support pages http://discourse.haproxy.org/. They are very active and many experts, including our own developers, get involved. Obviously, answers are given on a voluntary basis so there are no guaranteed responses times.

If however, you are interested in commercial solutions we do offer support, consulting and training on all our products. Notably, HAProxy Enterprise Edition (HAPEE), which is a commercially supported version of HAProxy.It comes as an annual subscription per server and provides you with 3 primary features:

1) unlimited access to our support team (offered in Premium 24/7 or Business Hour levels);
2) the Enterprise version of our HAProxy Load Balancer (still GPL)
3) our Enterprise Suite of commercial modules offering additional functionality, availability and security.

Would you be interested in talking more about our solution or seeing a 1 year quote?

Looking forward to talking to you.

Kind Regards,

Anamarija