Le 06/07/2017 à 18:56, Lukas Tribus a écrit :
Hi Christopher,

Am 30.06.2017 um 11:14 schrieb Christopher Faulet:

We are seeing this as well on 1.7.5. The problem seems to be intermittent--it
doesn't happen very often when I hit a system with almost no load, but is
happening very frequently on a high load system. I don't believe it is causing
any issues other than the log message.

Hi,

I already proposed a patch to fix this bug in another thread[1]. I have had no
feedback yet. Could you check it please ?

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg26543.html

Simon Ellefsene also reported this on discourse:
https://discourse.haproxy.org/t/session-state-sdnn-http-status-code-200-when-upgrading-to-1-7/1409/3

Your patch seems to break responses for him (seems
only headers are returned):

A request that would normally return around 25kb now returns ~300
bytes (just the headers, empty body), status code 200

Hi Lukas,

Thanks. The proposed patched is wrong, I know. In fact, the original bug is harder to fix than I supposed first. I need more time to fully understand it. In fact, I know where the problem is, but for now, all my attempts to fix it break some other parts. It is a real mess and I need to check everything with many options (forceclose / http-server-close ...). I was so busy on this bug that I forgot to warn everyone. Thanks to be aware for me :)

I'll try to do my best to proposed a patch very quickly. Then I'll probably need help to validate it on real traffic.

Thanks again,
--
Christopher Faulet