On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 11:01:07PM +0200, Christopher Faulet wrote:
> Attached patches should fix this bug. The real fix is in the last one. But
> all the 3 must be backported in 1.7. I made tests with the Lukas config and
> http-keep-alive timeout is now respected. But because filters seems to
> generate many bugs these last weeks, a double check is welcomed :)

Many thanks Christopher for this, I know how painful this was! I've
merged them into 1.8 to ease testing for everyone (though after your
analysis I'm positive about the solution and the low risk of further
side effects), and I've updated the commit IDs in the last commit
message after merging to reflect the final IDs.

Eventhough we're now hitting bugs that managed to stay hidden under
the carpet for a long time, the good thing is that in order to fix
them you're addressing the root causes and over time I'm confident
we'll have a quieter maintenance experience :-)

Cheers,