I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you can't(Or shouldn't
just in case somehow you can...), first, for me at least, it would
boggle the mind that you have a reverse proxy using a forward proxy.

I guess you could use a transparent proxy although I'm still not sure
why but HAproxy would then just be routing to it's destination unaware
there's a proxy in the way...

However, the question really has to be why? Only thing I can think of
is that you are trying to implement a DMZ so have decided to restrict
all outbound traffic, why not just allow the specific traffic through
the firewall? You can cherry pick exactly what to allow so only allow
the destination or sources that you actually require, it would be much
much easier.

Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear or if I'm wrong in some way...

Aaron West

Loadbalancer.org

www.loadbalancer.org
+1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064
aa...@loadbalancer.org

LEAVE A REVIEW | DEPLOYMENT GUIDES | BLOG