Hi Andy.

Franks Andy (IT Technical Architecture Manager) wrote on 26.07.2017:

> [...]

as I understand you right you want to do something like this.

pseudo code:

for host in iis1 iis2 ... iisN do
  check GET /Login/Heartbeat HTTP/1.1\r\nHost:\ $host

I don't know if this is possible with lua, with 'normal' haproxy I don't
think so that this is possible.

But should the vhost not be the same on all servers?

--
Best Regards
Aleks