On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 04:40:46PM +0200, Christopher Faulet wrote:
> Damn ! I was pretty sure to have test this use-case when I fixed the HTTP
> parser few weeks ago. But clearly not, because the bug is back.
>
> Could you check if the attached patch fixes the bug ?
>
> For my part, I will recheck everything to be sure. This will be my
> punishment.

For your defence I'd admit that this part is one of the most complex if
not the most complex of the whole code, with a number of combinations of
cases which goes beyond imagination and which is not always easy to
automatically reproduce. I feared 1.7 would take 1 year to stabilize,
it will be excellent once 1.8 is released (and this one will take its
role, gnark gnark :-))

willy