Von: Daniel Schneller [mailto:daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. August 2017 12:40
An: Julian Zielke <jzie...@next-level-integration.com>
Cc: Georg Faerber <ge...@riseup.net>; haproxy+h...@formilux.org
<haproxy@formilux.org>
Betreff: Re: Enable SSL Forward Secrecy

Well, that’s quite extensive.

But still, the server at
portal-vonovia.next-level-apps.com<http://portal-vonovia.next-level-apps.com>
only agrees to one of

TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x35)
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x2f)

which according to https://testssl.sh/openssl-rfc.mapping.html correspond to

AES256-SHA
AES128-SHA

in the OpenSSL cipher names — both obviously without FS.

Are you sure your DNS resolves to the haproxy in question, and that there is
nothing in between it and external clients? Any other TLS aware
proxies/firewalls?
Can you post a minimal haproxy config that reproduces the issue?

Please verify you can see the requests coming in by checking haproxy’s log. You
should be able to at least see the requests being rejected due to bad
handshakes.

Daniel

--
Daniel Schneller
Principal Cloud Engineer

CenterDevice GmbH                  | Hochstraße 11
                                   | 42697 Solingen
tel: +49 1754155711                | Deutschland
daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de<mailto:daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de>   |
www.centerdevice.de<http://www.centerdevice.de>

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Patrick Peschlow, Dr. Lukas Pustina,
Michael Rosbach, Handelsregister-Nr.: HRB 18655,
HR-Gericht: Bonn, USt-IdNr.: DE-815299431

On 30. Aug. 2017, at 12:26, Julian Zielke
<jzie...@next-level-integration.com<mailto:jzie...@next-level-integration.com>>
wrote:

Whoips I copied thw wrong line. Here’s the output:

ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA384