Hi Rajesh.

Rajesh Kolli wrote on 08.09.2017:

> Hi Aleksandar,

> Thank you for your response. Yes, I am using "Log-health-checks" in
> my configuration and here is my HAProxy version information.

Thanks.

sorry to say that but for know you can only take a look into the source
for documenation.

http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-1.7.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=grep&s=PR_O2_LOGHCHKS

for example.

http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-1.7.git;a=blob;f=src/checks.c;hb=640d526f8cdad00f7f5043b51f6a34f3f6ebb49f#l307

We are open for patches also for documentation to add this part to the
docs ;-)

To answer your question below I think layer 4 checks are 'only' tcp
checks which sometimes are answered by some os when a service is listen
on the specific port.

This does not means that the App works properly.

I'm open for any correction when my assumption is wrong.

Regards
Aleks

--
Best Regards