I know that haproxy exposes metrics like „Tr“ and “Tt”. My problem with the
application I have to proxy is that this application hides all of her
functionality behind one endpoint. To address the app I have to POST to (just
an example) https://hpalm/endpoint.
The payload that gets POSTed always has this shape:

{
0: \0000001C\0:conststr:GetServerSettings,

The string behind „conststr“ is the real API endpoint, there are 10s of
different meanings.

Is it possible to have haproxy or a “plugin” inspect the POST body, extract the
string and create metrics like “Tr” and “Tt” for each of those values ?