Hi again,

Since I'm still on this, I'm having another possible issue with haproxy.
The documentation states:

> When a server has a
> "maxconn<https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#>"
> parameter specified, it means that its number
> of concurrent connections *will never go higher*.
But in my experiments, the haproxy creates more connections to the
backend than specified in maxconn.

For example, I use a backend like this

> backend b_http_hosts
>     mode http
>
>     server s_web1  server:80 maxconn 10 check

And I'm testing with wrk -c 20 and checking the established connections
from haproxy to apache (with netstat), and that number is always equal
to what i specify in -c param for wrk.

It's worth mentioning that it respects the number of simultaneous
requests (i checked that specifically) but is this behavior normal? Is
it ok that it creates more connections than specified in maxconn ?

Regards,

Nick.