Hi.

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "guy shilo" <ni...@hotmail.com>
An: "haproxy@formilux.org" <haproxy@formilux.org>
Gesendet: 23.11.2017 08:59:47
Betreff: Is version 1.7 ptiduction ready ?

Hello

I need to install HAproxy so I visited the project web site and downloaded the latest stable version (1.7 according to the table in the site).
From which site ave you downloaded haproxy?

When I extracted the file and looked at the readme file I was surprised to see a warning that this version is still in development and should'nt be used in production.

Which is right ? The information in your site ir the readme file ?
Well for me is the haproxy.org the "truth", at least for haproxy ;-)

Thanks

Guy

Regards
Aleks