Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 02:41:29PM +0100, Andreas Mahnke wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Is there an update regarding the merging of the patch? We are thinking to
> switch to version 1.8 in the near future and it would be nice to have the
> patch merged, so that we do not need to merge each update on our own.

It seems nobody involved had any time to get back on this unfortunately.

Bertrand, just as a quick refresh, Andreas proposed a patch in this
thread changing the way you parse the NS CIP. If you're using it and
it works for you, then I suspect there might be several incompatible
versions in the wild and the fix could break other use cases. Otherwise
maybe it only affects a part you don't rely on. So I just need your
ACK/NACK on his patch (the first one in this thread started in July).

Thanks!