Hi,

I just started reading about HAProxy, I am very much new to it.  I am
planning to deploy 4 SFTP servers and a HAProxy balancer.  In this setup, I
am anticipating quite an intense level of file transfer activities to/from
these SFTP servers.  I am not sure how HAProxy would handle the very high
level of I/O (file transfers) , as I am not if all the data will be going
through HAProxy network connections - or does HAProxy would create a direct
connection between the clients and SFTP server(s) directly.  in my case,
could HAProxy become a bottleneck itself if all the data transfer traffic
is passing through it.

thanks