Hi Jim,

I very welcome this feature. Actually, I wanted to add it myself for some
time now.
I currently work it around using init script, whenever I want to use name
servers provided by resolv.conf.

I propose the following: if no nameserver directives are found in the
resolvers section, then we fallback to resolv.conf parsing.

If you fill comfortable enough, please send me / the ml a patch and I can
review it.
If you have any questions on the design, don't hesitate to ask.

Baptiste