On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:01:15PM +0100, Emmanuel Hocdet wrote:
> When syndrome appear, i see such line on syslog:
> (for one or all servers)
>
> Server tls/L7_1 is DOWN, reason: Layer4 connection problem, info: "Bad file
> descriptor", check duration: 2018ms. 0 active and 1 backup servers left.
> Running on backup. 0 sessions active, 0 requeued, 0 remaining in queue.

So I tried a bit but found no way to reproduce this. I'll need some
more info like the type of health-checks, probably the "server" line
settings, stuff like this. Does it appear quickly or does it take a
long time ? Also, does it recover from this on subsequent checks or
does it stay stuck in this state ?