Hi Pierre,

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 05:03:18PM +0100, Pierre Cheynier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/01/2018 14:32, Pierre Cheynier wrote:
> > I retried this morning, I confirm that on 1.8.3, using
> (...)
> > I get RSTs (not seamless reloads) when I introduce the global/nbthread
> > X, after a systemctl haproxy restart.
>
> Any news on that ?
>
> I saw one mworker commit ("execvp failure depending on argv[0]") but I
> guess it's completely independent.

In another thread with Marc Fournier, we've identified a real issue with
the way threads start the listeners and close the mworker pipe. It causes
all sort of random behaviours, like closing just created listeners. That
could very possibly match what you're seeing.

I'm switching to this now after having dealt with the polling fixes,
I'll try to have something testable this evening or tomorrow.

Cheers,