Hi,

We have a use-case in which the health-check URI is depending on the
server-name (be reassured, only the health-check :) ).

It would be something like:

backend be_testmode http[...] option httpchk get /check
HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: test.tld default-server inter 3s fall 3 rise 2
server srv01 10.2.3.4:31432 check port 10345   server srv02
10.2.3.5:32498 check port 18452

Except that in this case it will use `/check` on any server, I would like it to
be something like /check/srv01 or
something highly configurable.

How would you do that? LUA, external checks (will probably cause trouble
regarding perfs), anything else? Is it worth thinking about this (pretty
rare) use-case in HAProxy itself?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre