Le 01/02/2018 à 20:44, Martin Goldstone a écrit :
Yes, the exact same configuration file, no caching or threads. We've not tried HTTP/2 just yet, I'll have a look at this when I'm in the office tomorrow.

Hi,

As Willy said, this is probably a breakage in the way we handle the end of the stream. It is really hard to reproduce this kind of bug. So we need some inputs. Do you have any errors in HAProxy logs (especially the termination_state) ? Is this reproducible with a single request or only when the server is under load ?

If possible, a network capture between HAProxy and your server and another one between your client and HAproxy could be very helpful to diagnose the bug.

Thanks,
--
Christopher Faulet